Saturday, November 28, 2015

Specially for my lovely uncle Robert Billy Sapto Widodo


photo description: the last minute before the accident

hai my uncle and also my best friend, how are you today?

Did you know if i miss you so hard, very very very hard

Did you miss me too? Maybe miss all of  the things in this real world too?

What are you doing now in somewhere i don't know?

Did you happy in there?

Can you see the same moon with me in there?

Can you tell how to drive safely again?

Can you share Ice Milo again when we are hungry at midnight?

Can you bring me to Bromo mountain that you ever promise me?

Can you come to my house and make a cup of coffee again?

Can you tell me about something i don't know in this world again?

Can you answer my silly questions again?

Can you help me in everything i cann't do by myself again?

Can you be my superhero again?

i'm waiting till the day you come back,

till the last day of you, i still cann't believe

even now, you still alive in my deepest heart,

 i love you forever and always

No comments:

Selamat jalan simbah buyut....

Rabu, 21 Maret 2018 Sore ini, menjelang buka puasa, keluarga gua, keluarga pakdhe, keluarga bulek berencana untuk menjenguk simbah buyut y...